Berberine MetX™ Ultra AbsorptionSeptember 1, 2022
Vital GUT RENEW™September 1, 2022
Melatonin EP120™ 10 MG
Sustained Release Tablet
Healthy Immune Function
Healthy Inflammation Response^
Deep Sound Sleep*††
SKU 11946 | 60 Tablets
Melatonin: For Many Reasons!
While you may associate melatonin with getting a good night’s sleep, it supports much more than that.*
In fact, melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body: it is intricately involved with our immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.*
- Healthy Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.*^
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin helps protect you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.*
- Deep, Sound Restorative Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body.*††
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports health in ways that may come as a surprise, including: healthy vision, healthy gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, healthy blood sugar balance†, and healthy aging.*
- Restorative: Over time, the melatonin levels produced by the body can become depleted. This supplement helps you support the balance in your favor.*
- Sustained Release: Sustained release means that you can count on a consistent level of melatonin overnight, every night.
Why should I take Melatonin EP120?
Our Melatonin EP120 supports many aspects of mind and body health, including immune function, healthy inflammation response^, healthy DNA replication, and sound sleep, so it can play a critical part in daily supplement regimen. Because of its support of natural circadian rhythms, we do recommend that you take this supplement before bedtime, because it can help you relax for a full night of restful sleep.*††
I sleep fine. Do I still need Melatonin EP120?
Yes, you may need melatonin. Because melatonin is so often associated with healthy sleep, it may sound surprising to hear this, but melatonin is critical for supporting actions of the immune system. That means it helps your immune system stay on an even keel, and responding properly when necessary. Melatonin is also associated with cognitive strength, mental well-being, and antioxidant power as well. It is a truly a health-enhancing nutrient.*
^Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse.
†Supports healthy levels already within normal range.
††For relief of occasional sleeplessness.