Garden of Life Organic – Creamy Protein with Oatmilk (Chocolate Brownie)January 9, 2023
NEW! Garden of Life – Organic Creamy Protein with Oatmilk (Vanilla Cookie)
Best-tasting Vanilla Protein Powder—End of Story!
- 20g complete plant protein
- Helps build and repair muscle†
- Boosts energy†
- Easy to digest with prebiotics and probiotics
- Satisfying with fiber and protein
- Great for pre- or post-workout (or anytime)
- <1g sugar
- Delicious Creamy Vanilla Cookie Flavor
Just one sip of this creamy delight—Organic Creamy Protein with Oatmilk Vanilla Cookie flavor—and you’ll be hooked! Fuel your body with 20g of plant-based protein, delivered by a grit-free and downright delicious vanilla cookie flavor powder. A unique combination of sprouted organic grains and legumes—plus organic oatmilk, coconut milk, coconut water, and MCT Oil—create a creamy base for this velvety smooth protein. Added prebiotics and probiotics make this an easy-to-use, easy-to-digest plant-based protein powder. You will love the oatstandingly different taste and texture of Organic Creamy Protein with Oatmilk along with loving that it’s clean nutrition—Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, NSF Certified Gluten Free, and Certified Vegan.
- 20g complete protein from sprouted organic grains & legumes
- Organic oatmilk, coconut water, coconut milk & coconut MCTs for extra creaminess
- Prebiotics & probiotics (Bacillus subtilis DE111®)
- Organic Vanilla Cookie Flavor Blend!
Why Organic Creamy Protein with Oatmilk?
It’s all about the taste and texture. Gritty protein drinks are SO last year. Smooth, silky, plant-based protein is where it’s at … and Garden of Life’s Organic Creamy Protein with Oatmilk definitely delivers. Easy to mix, you’ll go coconuts for this organic creamy dairy-free protein powder made with organic coconut milk, coconut water, and MCTs—the secret to our silky creaminess. And while you’re enjoying this creamy deliciousness, you can rest easy knowing it’s Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, NSF Certified Gluten Free, and Certified Vegan—ingredients you can trust.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.