Men need approximately 30 grams of fiber daily while women need about 25 grams. Are you even coming close?
• Fiber helps maintain normal cholesterol levels.
• Fiber helps regulate blood sugar levels.
• Fiber helps with weight management.
• Fiber absorbs toxins and excess hormones.
• Fiber acts like a prebiotic: food for our gut bacteria.
*Scientists of the American Gut Project discovered that there are significant increases in diversity of people’s good gut bacteria when they consume 30+ plants per week. Fiber 35 provides a blend of 35 organic superfoods to create prebiotic diversity to feed your microbiome. Simply mix a scoop in 8 ounces of water, juice or smoothie, or sprinkle into oatmeal, baked goods, yogurt and salads.